Ted Mosby is a Jerk!

Mar 23, 2009


I admit it. I took the bait.

On Monday’s How I Met Your Mother, within minutes of the mere mention of the Web site http://www.tedmosbyisajerk.com/ by one of Barney’s crazy ex-one-night stands, I hit the ‘net to see if it was indeed a real site. Of course, it was. I expect no less from the entertaining folks that bring us this show.

The site made me howl. It has funny portraits of “Ted,”a catchy background song that explains the entire ordeal, and the letter he left the girl so he wouldn’t have to talk to her again.

For those of you who don’t understand why the site doesn’t read www.barneystinsonisajerk.com, well, it goes a little like this. Notorious womanizer Barney told a woman his name was Ted Mosby and that he was an architect. Needless to say, things didn’t end well, and she launched a Web site to tell the world that he’s a cad.

More info is here

0 comments:

Post a Comment